Note: This “quick search” only finds text in the shown fields, not in abstracts or keywords. The search term must have at least 3 letters.
- Master thesis at the Institute for High Voltage Equipment and Grids, Digitalization and Power Economics (IAEW - RWTH Aachen University) on the topic: "Development of a model for the planning of innovative urban energy supply systems under consideration of cross-sectoral infrastructures"
- M.Sc. Sustainable Energy Supply, Rheinisch-Westfälische Technische Hochschule Aachen (RWTH Aachen University)
- B.Sc. Environmental Engineering, Rheinisch-Westfälische Technische Hochschule Aachen (RWTH Aachen University)
- Modeling and optimization of energy systems
- Energy system planning and operation under consideration of sector coupling
- System security and security of supply in energy systems in terms of the expansion of renewable energies
- Fusion in a future energy system in cooperation with the Max-Planck-Institute for plasma physics (IPP)
- Kopernikus-Project P2X
- H2 Egypt
- Lecture Renewable Energy Technology II
- Mathematical Modeling for expansion and dispatch planning in modern energy systems