- Mechanical Engineering Bachelor's at Oregon State University and team member of OSUSVT, a University sponsored solar vehicle racing team
- Power Engineering Master's at the Technical University of Munich with a focus on sustainable energy;
Master Thesis: " Design and Modeling of Permanent Magnet Synchronous Generators for Wind Turbines considering Thermal Constraints"
- Research experience at GE Global Research and the German Aerospace Center in simulations and prototype development
- Volunteer work maintaining decentralized energy systems in St. Rupert Mayer Mission, Makonde, Zimbabwe
- Modeling and simulation of electrochemical enengy systems
- Aging models of Lithium-ion cells with statistical methods