- Master's degree in robotics and AI from the Technical University of Munich
- Master's thesis in reachability analysis with Prof. Althoff: "Efficient Unverified Reachable Sets"
- Bachelor's degree in mechatronics from Deggendorf Institute of Technology
- Bachelor thesis in power electronics: "One-Cycle Control of a three-phase power factor correction circuit based on a standard microcontroller"
- Intelligent combination of scientific computing and machine learning (Scientific Machine Learning)
- Combination of classical and data-driven control methods
- Probabilistic Time Series Forecasting and Conformal Prediction
- Modelling of Energy Systems
- Operations Research
- Energy Informatics Lab