M.Sc. Dehao Kong
Technische Universität München
Lehrstuhl für Hochleistungs-Umrichtersysteme (Prof. Heldwein)
Predictive control and its application in power electronic system:
- Solid-state transformer for medium-voltage distribution networks.
- Multiport energy router and AC/DC hybrid micro-grid.
- D. Kong, Z. Zhang, C. Liu, W. Tian, X. Gao and R. Kennel, "Modulated Model Predictive Control of Power Electronics Transformer Based on Isolated Modular Multilevel Converter," 2021 IEEE International Symposium on Predictive Control of Electrical Drives and Power Electronics (PRECEDE), 2021.
- C. Liu, D. Kong, Z. Zhang, Z. Pei and R. Kennel, "Single-Stage Control System of I-MMC-Based Island MVDC Link Receiver With Multiple Modulation Freedoms," in IEEE Access, vol. 8, pp. 10088-10097, 2020.
- D. Kong, C. Liu, H. Ying, Z. Pei, J. Li and H. Zhang, "Operating Modes Analysis and Control Strategy of Single-Stage Isolated Modular Multilevel Converter (I-MMC) for Medium Voltage AC/DC Grid," IECON 2019 - 45th Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society, 2019, pp. 5674-5679.