- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences from UC Berkeley.
- Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences from UC Berkeley.
- Master's level research as part of the Usable Security and Privacy group at the International Computer Science Institute.
- Focus areas include Security & Privacy, Operating Systems, Communication Networks, and Computer Architecture.
- Energy Management Systems
- Distributed Systems / IoT
- Communication Networks
- Security & Privacy
- Lab Energy Informatics
- Research Internship